First Report From the “Wonk Room,” An Important Chumk of Remaking is Already Done!
Think Progress is a far left Socialist group in the George Soros sphere of influence. They are for “Social Justice,” “Media Accountability,” “Healthy Communities” and “Global and Domestic Security.” They are against “Public Corruption,” “Corporate malfeasance,” Incompetent Establishment” and “Radical Right Agenda.” (I know, I love it too.) What do they mean?
- Social Justice: We all know this means taking your money to “Spread the wealth around.”
- Media Accountability: Rid the world of Rush, Fox News, Atlas Shrugs and me.
- Healthy Communities: Government control of what you eat.
- Global and Domestic Security: repeal or defeat the 2nd Amendment and get rid of Governor Jan Brewer.
- Public Corruption: You should have read “1984.” This actually means they are for corruption. Just have rules that redefine it.
- Corporate malfeasance: That would be uncontrolled anything; salaries, for example.
- Incompetent Establishment: That would, of course, mean do not allow the promotion of the next bullet.
- Radical Right Agenda. 🙂
Think Progress has a page called, The Wonk Room. The Wonk room determined, Half the GOP Caucus Are Climate Zombies, Four Members Admit Science Is Real. I learned:
- “The U.S. Senate . . . has a monolithic Republican block against climate action . . .”
- “The U.S. House of Representatives now only has four Republicans who publicly admit that global warming pollution is real”:
- Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-18)
- Rep. Judy Biggert (IL-13)
- Rep. Jim Gerlach (PA-06)
- Rep. Frank Wolf (VA-01)
“However, none of these four voted in favor of the American Clean Energy and Security Act to combat climate pollution and support a clean energy economy. All five Republicans who did support the legislation and ran for re-election won: Reps. Mary Bono Mack (CA-45), Dave Reichert (WA-8), Frank LoBiondo (NJ-2), Chris Smith (NJ-4), and Leonard Lance (NJ-7). None of them have spoken publicly about the science of climate change.”
“It remains to be seen whether these nine Republican climate realists will do anything to stop the impending witch hunt against climate scientists by their conspiracy-minded caucus…”
Well, thanks to the Wonk Room, my job was easy.