The question is not about replacing Obama; it is asking what happens after Obama is gone. Here are a few key questions —
- Which man has the knowledge and will to reform the Judiciary and return it to a proper U.S. Constitutional role, among other things, ending the war on families and Christianity?
- Which man will vigorously restore America to World leadership in petroleum production?
- Which man will successfully repeal Obamacare?
- Reducing the size and role of the Federal Government will be a series of political acts not business decisions. Which man has the knowledge and experience to see it through and bring America to a small, balanced budget Federal Government?
- Which man will finally and decisively move America away from the United Nations and its destructive folly such as the Kyoto Protocol (Global Warming), the Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) or the International Arms Control Treaty?
- Which man will get the borders closed and bring an end to the costly mess with illegal immigrants?
- Which man will not just stand with Israel but will characterize Islam truthfully (Islam is not a Religion of Peace or a religion at all. It is an ideology containing a religion.)?
- Which man will end the Federal “education” apparatus and return education to local schools and parents?
- Finally, which man will re-establish the power of the 10th Amendment and return all that power to the States?
If we are to bring America back from this abyss, we must have a National conversation around these and other questions. The conversation must persuade as well as inform the voters selecting the remaining half of the delegates. It is essential that Speaker Gingrich remain committed to winning the nomination. It would also be helpful if Dr. Paul continue the process as well. All of us (We the People) must bring the conversation to the candidates for the Republican nomination. This will help inform the primary and caucus voters ahead. Let the vetting on these questions begin.