Obama, From Libya to Syria—2011
- Gaddafi: Things changed, former buddy had to go.
- Al Qaida connected Libyan militias: Support—“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
- Stevens: The point man, the official link to arming Islamist opposition groups.
- Abdel Hakim Belhadj: Libyan Islamist resistance commander. Stevens funneled the arms to Jihadist radicals through him.
- Belhadj met a Free Syrian Army contact in Turkey:
- Multiple shipments of U.S. weapons from Benghazi to Syria (one deal was over 400 tons).
- Muslim Brotherhood: Coordinated all players.
Benghazi got media attention Wednesday—even the New York times. MSNBC, of course, focused on what they see as the primary issue of our time—abortion. Most, including Rush, focused on an email the Administration received two hours after the attack commenced.
None have connected the Benghazi cover-up to Obama Administration Gun Running. Greta was embarrassing in an interview with Former Secretary of State Rice. The New York Times, to their credit, reported that the Administration had put CIA on the ground in Turkey.
Beck pushed forward and produced the bullets you read above in one of his famous chalk board presentation.
Watch Beck identify the players and connect the dots. And please, please let patriots know about this. It must reach every voter (those slippery early voters excepted) before the election. We can prevail!
THERE WILL BE MORE!