It’s pretty easy to ignore the MSNBC evening lineup. In their individual way, they each have that American Progressive attitude of superiority,“now that we all know there is no God, I’ll just declare Barack Obama god and, what the heck, I’ll assume the role of god myself.” If you’re assigned to find some redeeming value in a random MSNBC evening, your best chance is Rachel Maddow. Ed Schultz’ union thug persona diminishes his ability to come off successfully as your god for the hour.
But O’Donnell! Now there is a smooth, aloof, self-contained ego capable of filling the god role for any lost Obama voter seeking God-like assurance that their abortion, for example, is a very good thing. O’Donnell’s sophisticated viewers are well past concerns about the Biblical message and there is usually no need for god O’Donnell to defensively attack such an antiquated relic.
But things happen. Pastor Louie Giglio, of Passion City Church in Atlanta, had been selected to give the benediction at the Presidential Inauguration ceremony January 21 in Washington. But Think Progress, a Progressive operation serving the real imposter god (of darkness), did their homework. It turns out Pastor Giglio delivered a sermon on homosexuality and sin some 16 years ago that stands against a president committed to fundamentally transform America. Giglio withdrew and the White House clarified and reaffirmed the Administration’s commitment to fundamental transformation without regard to the Holy Word of God.
This seemed to require O’Donnell to actually need to attack the Holy Word of God which he smoothly and confidently did for 9 minutes.
- “Yes, we do want to create the feeling that the Gay lifestyle is the norm in our society.”
- “Here is what Giglio got caught saying … ‘homosexuality is sin in the eyes of God.’”
- “Now I know some of you are saying that is … a terrible and hurtful and hateful thing to say.”
- With dripping contempt, “the truth is that homosexuality is a sin in the Bible.”
- “The Bible which is supposed to be the unchangeable word of God hasn’t been absolutely unchangeable by haters of gay people who are unsatisfied …”
- Paraphrasing the White House statement, “’We will insure that whoever delivers the benediction rejects the same parts of the Bible that President Obama rejects’ and most Democrats reject—even though every word of the Bible is the Word of God.”
- “There is no one left on earth who believes every word in the Bible is the word of God …”
- The rant against the Bible starts at 6:22. Amazing; profoundly sad.
You must watch it all because you have a President who is essentially in complete agreement with O’Donnell!