O.K I lied to you. I didn’t think you’d check out the truthful headline which is:
August 28, 2013 The Racist Sexist Party of Theft and Death—the Democrat Party—Mischaracterized and Misrepresented America, Dr. Martin Luther King and the I Have A Dream Vision.
The entire event was an operation completely controlled by the Democrat Party. Actually the principle organizer and controller was the NAACP which is simply another face for the racist sexist GLBT union thug party of theft and death. You may know the NAACP is not for expanding opportunity for black Americans.
Like the Democrat Party the NAACP is racist. Everything they do promotes the welfare and “un-education” trap that hold so many people of color while filling their own coffers with money and privilege. Like the Democrat Party, the NAACP empowers union thugs. In the 1990s they solved their chronic financial problems by promoting the thug union line. They were also on board with feminism and everything it does to destroy women and families. In this century they solidly support and promote the GLBT agenda and took their place on the radical leading edge of the Democrat Party.
The agenda Wednesday in front of a small crowd—perhaps 20,000—on the National mall
was the opposite of Dr. King’s vision. It was a replica of the Marxist 2013 Democrat platform. It was very big on GLBT; especially the perversion of marriage. It was big on taxpayer funded abortion and birth control. It was against educational vouchers for poor black—or any—children. (Thug union agenda ya know.) A recurring theme was their outrage against the voter ID laws that, like North Carolina, so many states are passing. In the belief of the rally speakers Wednesday, black (and Latino) people are so incapable that they are unable to get a photo ID to vote. No one explained haw they possibly do get cigarettes, liquor or into the DNC Convention. We all know the truth. Voter ID laws prevent the fraudulent election stealing that is essential for the Democrat Party.
Republicans were not invited.
No republican was invited to speak. No conservative voice was allowed to be heard—no Libertarian either.
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas who has served on the high court with distinction for 22 years was not invited.
- Colin Powell, the first black man to serve as Secretary of State was not invited.
- Condoleezza Rice, the first black woman to serve as Secretary of State was not there. Rice, whose father was a pastor in Birmingham, experienced the September 15, 1963 church bombing that killed four little black girls. Of course Dr. Rice knew the girls. One was her close friend. But she was not invited to speak.
- The Congress of Racial Equality, one of the six organizations that sponsored the 1963 March on Washington, was not invited; the National Chairman, Roy Innis, was not invited to speak.
- The distinguished and Internationally Renowned economist and political philosopher, author of 40 books, Thomas Sowell, was not invited.
- Eminent Scholar (Economics) at George mason University, Walter E. Williams, was not invited.
- The world renowned Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon (ret) and Nationally sought after author and speaker Dr. Ben Carson was not invited.
- Republican Senator Tim Scott was elected to the United States House of Representatives in 2010 from South Carolina’s First Congressional District. The Gerrymandered South Carolina Sixth District is predominantly black and sends the “sold out” James Clyburn to Congress every election. The South Carolina First district has a white majority that voted overwhelmingly for Scott. Anyone who examined the 2013 political reality in South Carolina would conclude that the political objectives of Dr. King’s dream have been realized. Senator Scott, the only black serving in the United States Senate, was not invited to speak.
Fifty years after his great vision for America Martin Luther King Jr., like so many these past five years, was thrown under the bus Wednesday.