Perhaps it is indeed time to collect the evidence. Megyn Kelly has provided us with a beginning. On her June 17th, 2014 program, The Kelly File, Kelly asked,
“Is Obama’s presidency imploding?”
She responded with this indictment of President Obama:
- Al Qaeda is resurging.
- Iraq is disintegrating and now we may look to Iran to help us stop it—Iran—a terrorist regime responsible for the death thousands of American. What could possibly go wrong?
- We have drawn red lines in Syria we refuse to enforce.
- we stood by as Russia seized part of Ukraine.
- And now we are releasing top Taliban leaders as the Afghanistan war is still going. Not to worry they tell us, Qatar will watch them, for a year, we hope…
- Domestically we have a President who has lost the trust of the American people by repeatedly misleading them.
- He bypasses Congress, the peoples representatives, on matters ranging from Obamacare to immigration law—to the point where one of the most respected liberal law professors in the country has called the President the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid.
- The American public overwhelmingly regrets Obamacare
- Our Veterans are dying waiting to see doctors.
- The IRS intimidates conservative groups,
- the southern border is compared to a sieve and the President assures us not to worry…. smiling, golfing and at this very moment partying with fashion queen Anna Wintour.
- The fundraising never stops; not when four Americans died in Benghazi and not when Bagdad is at the brink.”
These facts are so compelling one is moved to believe if a convention of the States gathered all the facts they would indeed show presidential tyranny.
Watch Kelly here aided by Fox News Commentator Brit Hume.
Fellow patriots, perhaps the next move is ours.